Old 01-16-2013, 07:46 PM   #29
Knight165
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: Community Day 2013 - Online Modes - Questions/Concerns/Inquiries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stikskillz
Yes, it is currently 6 teams at a minimum in '12. However, the ability to play an online league with one other buddy (2 player minimum) and also play as the cpu teams would be great. This way, the CPU teams can be controlled just for games, not for managing the rosters, signing free agents, etc. So if I'm user controlling the Giants and my buddy is user controlling the A's (with the idea to try and meet in the Fall Classic), and the Padres come up on the Giants schedule, I can just invite him to a game so he can user control the Padres.

This would also be great if someone drops from a league and a team needs to play the game, but wants to play vs. a live opponent, instead of the CPU.

In addition, another cool feature for a later edition of the Show would be for solo Franchise players to play live opponents/friends online as an option, solo they don't always have to play the cpu.

Hopefully my vision around this is more clear.

I'm not a big online league guy....but can't you keep switching back and forth between the team being HUM and CPU?.....so you could keep it as a HUM team right up until playing the games....(I don't know if it would make any moves at that point or not.)

I know what you're asking for, but that could be a way around it if it's not that way.
(If I'm understanding you correctly! )

M.K.
Knight165