View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:06 PM   #4228
ewing6
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarodd, I went through the offseason and played the preseason quickly, my only focus was getting XP for young guys. I'm getting ready to play game one, a rematch from the playoffs last year vs the Lions, still with the same settings I had at the end of last year. Heres a quick recap of my offseason. I franchised Justin Tuck and ended up keeping him. I traded Bradshaw to the Patriots for a 3rd next year and signed Toby Gerhart to backup Wilson as more of a power back. Jerome Shuman is my new FB. The bust of my offseason was having a 63 rookie LG(nice blocking ratings though) and a 67 overall fa center as starters. I lost Webster and Spikes(despite a hard push to resign) in FA. In the first round I drafted Jazz Robinson a 80 MLB with star development and he was to replace Spikes, but he got injured in the preseason and will miss the first 5 weeks. My second round pick was Rashawn Norwood, a 85 overall CB with fast development to replace Webster. The rest of my signings and picks were depth guys(all of the draft picks have normal development. One guy impressed me out of the rest of the picks, Nick Cobbs, he is a 6 foot 3 WR with 94 speed with normal development who showed flashes in the preseason, easily won the battle to be the 4th WR and has a chance to put pressure on Randle to be the 3 as the season advances.