Old 01-29-2013, 03:52 PM   #175
ballhawk1974
Rookie

ballhawk1974's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55

As for you getting more in the paint, it comes down to the type of offense, if they were packing the paint, shoot the J make them pay. Seems that the 1st half you were dropping shots then they made the adjustment at half, you didn't. Where was Aldridge in the 2nd half? Couldn't get him going from close range, post fades, up n unders, etc?
Yeah exactly, that was the problem in the first half Aldridge and Lillard were scoring in close with drives, lay ups, couple dunks and some fadaway jumpers. Second half these same shots were just not falling.

But yeah your sliders are awesome and I have read all of your posts in this thread and on the slider coefficient thread and totally agree with your philosophy on sliders. It makes no sense having every player on the court having the same ratings due to what other peoples sliders maxed out 100 or 0 sliders do.

In my game it was weird.. I think what happened was since this was my game with your sliders I was surprised at how dominant I was in the first half and I played much looser in the 2nd half to see what I could get away with.. and the Lakers made me pay.
Advertisements - Register to remove