View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #13
Kushmir
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Next Gen 2k (what do you want)

hahaha...still laughing at you dropping the mic. non specifically? keep improving your replication of the sport. Immerse us more. Continue to make it feel like real hoops.

Specifically?
1. Defensive Options, we need these BIG TIME and more balanced gameplay
2. A separate online game space for casual and hardcore players
3. Make it Seamless! SONY stepped up big-time by resolving the holy grail of sports gaming (view game/broadcast game) not to mention save game issues FOR YOU. Their focus is making it user-friendly. Going online and playing a completely different game is soooo last gen. So is not letting us automatically bring playbooks, camera angles and everything else we prefer. Online Profiles FTW.
4. More Strategy, no more maxxing coach options out to no affect. Crash boards and run out on fast breaks? come now...
5. Better Physics. I saw a one million item animation last night. The pressure to eliminate bad animations, sliding and bumping just went through the roof.
6. Classic Teams Lobby. Adds to replayability.
7. Crew. I dont play it but many do. embrace the social. its also the right thing to do.

Finally, I think you guys at 2K can pull it off. You're the one sports developer I trust and I think you guys GET IT. I've retired from all the rest of these subpar sports games out there. To me either you'll do it--or no one will. No pressure tho *wink!*

Last edited by Kushmir; 02-21-2013 at 02:55 PM.