Old 02-22-2013, 11:01 AM   #28
Goffs
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Next Gen 2k (what do you want)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
I purposely don't read allot of threads about some of the "issues" that the game has because I don't want the threads and other people's opinion to influence my thoughts on the game.. .

Quickly, whats "wrong" with player tendencies? From my games that I play, I see players acting like themselves pretty well throughout the game... Playing the Heat, LeBron and Dwade drive and kick allot... the team runs allot of iso plays for them... vs Denver they are up and down quickly... vs the Bulls they play great defense...

Maybe I'm just not seeing the issues that some others are seeing?
There is no issue with player tendencies the issue is that the big time players get all the attention when it comes to tendencies but when it comes down to the other players...yeah...good luck contacting 2k insider just to get something changed...

I don't understand how updating rosters constantly considered next gen?

Physics
Lighting
Atmosphere
Graphics (tons more polygons now that its closer to high end)

When I think next gen I think graphics close to real life....I'm reading through here you guys are asking for sock changes and roster updates? REALLY?! Those are not next gen guys all you guys are asking for is a much more reliable 2kinsider...basically just fire this guy and get someone else to do his job...someone from OS preferably....

I think 2k14 should really consider roster updates done by the community...just have the reliable roster guys here and have them upload it to 2k and have them pick the roster...

Last edited by Goffs; 02-22-2013 at 11:03 AM.