Old 02-24-2013, 03:01 AM   #22
Rockie_Fresh88
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: A different look at 2k13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
Offense, and inside the paint offense is more exciting to many people then balanced floor-spreading attacks and hard defense.

2k is still a complicated game to just pick up and play - so I see more simplification happening if they want to continue expanding into the casual/mass market.

I just wish, as others do as well, that there was a more "in-depth" setting that emphasized the finer points of NBA basketball for the enthusiast - more D, a more realistic foul calling environment, and much more ball movement.

I know that as a game, a lot of gamers enjoy having 50+ points scored for their favorite or made up player every time they play - yet it bothers me that there are more games in the first week of play with 40+ points scored by a player in 2k then normally happens in an entire NBA season.

It also really promotes ratings inflation ... so superstars still shine above the rest.
Yep that's my point exactly. It's not a bad thing it's still a very enjoyable game but obviously it's geared more casually . It's fun to dominate with stars a dunk all over people constantly lol . But me and others here enjoy defense just as much
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!