View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 02:06 AM   #238
DivotMaker
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PS3, 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerg04
Hate to break it to you, but the people at TW community day doesn't make up the entire player base. That shouldn't be a shock.

Can I ask a question? Why do you feel the need to rebuttal anyone who has a negative/differing opinion of the demo or simulation mode? No offense, but you are not the be all end all of TW '14 players' voice.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Gee, really? I hadn't thought of that....C'mon....I have been involved with the TW community for over 16 years and I have had a relationship with the Tiger Devs for 12 of those. I know that the TWCD does not make up the entire player base. However, EA does get their information from numerous sources, most of which are not just "kids" as the demographic for this game is much older than that of other sports games such as Madden. That was what I was responding to.

To your last point, when I see someone make a statement about Tiger, the Dev Team, or other Tiger-related topics that I know there is more to than what is being stated by that user, then yes I will respond because I know quite a bit about both sides of the Tiger franchise....the user side and the Dev side. Would you prefer that user comments that aren't factual not be responded to in order to maybe clear up confusion or misinformation? I am also entitled to my opinion as you and everyone else is. I welcome all feedback on Tiger, good and bad. If someone has negative feedback, I try to understand where they are coming from and try to respond to help them better understand what they are negative about. If you feel I am wrong for doing so, then please tell me what this forum is for? At the end of the day, I am sorry you view me this way, but I spend my time here because I see a very enthusiastic Golf community here and I am here to support it in any manner I can regardless of the type of feedback.

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2