Old 03-24-2013, 07:25 PM   #5172
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeemitchee4
ok jarrod 3 games into my season and I am struggling I am 1-2 on the season I beat the cowboys first game 35-17 then lost a contest vs the buccaneers 19-7 and just lost to the carolina panthers 30-13. (my thoughts) I seem to be throwing to many pics the thing that sucks is I know they are my fault. had a good game going with the panthers had the lead, lost it then pulled within one had carolina on a 3rd and long situation and newton bombed the ball to steve smith who was doubled covered by my safety and one of my cb and he caught the ball for a touchdown that took the wind right out of the sails lol.

I am having trouble getting my running game going prolly cause my starter bradshaw got hurt in the preseason and was out for 3 weeks and I have been using my rookie back those 3 games.. Wilson is good but he needs a little seasoning before he is ready to compete. Went out and got thomas jones to fill the 2nd string till bradshaw comes back. Defensively not playing to bad the defense would be holding there own but my offense is so slow out the gate.

usually dont start playing any offense till second half not sure why. The game against carolina could have gone differently but my young reciever reuben randall keeps dropping wide open td passes. is has plagued him all this young season so need to help him in that department. overall sliders are great just having personell issues I believe. I will let you know how the next 3 games turn out hopefully I can pull out of this 2 game skid.
Things will start to get better the more you start adjusting to things. You should use D.Wilson on more outside plays during his rookie year. He had a good rookie season for me backing up Bradshaw and Brown..