Old 03-24-2013, 08:08 PM   #5174
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
Ok Jarrod, made some tweaks, using Red, showing CPU settings since I am keeping the Red set for me. One thing I have noticed more and more, all my passing is short, never enough time for longer pass plays to develop, but I can deal with that.

So here are CPU settings

35 (changed, may even drop to 30, gonna see how the BS works)
45 (getting hoovered on sweep plays, gonna try this)

50(dropped INTs another 10, original Red is 65 I believe, but I'm taking it down a notch)

That's it for now. Gonna see how that goes.

Had just started season 2 against the Texans, Tate had a 7.8 ypc, and Foster 8.1. My LBs just disappear, lol and my linemen don't disengage.

The sliders make the game playable, but I'm thinking 13 doesn't rank very high in the overall madden scheme of things. Lot's of crappy game play about it.
You can still throw deep passes. You have to know where you want to go with the ball and you have to be able to place it in the right spot. The biggest mistake you can make is pay attention to the pass rush because you lose focus on what's going on down the field. I have plenty of videos where I throw the deep ball with the black set.

Do not lower the CPUs breaktackles below 35. The USER tackling is already at 35 so you have both of those sliders matched up. If you continue to struggle against the run lower the CPUs runblocking down 5 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
Sorry for the double post, if I turn the settings to Pro let's say for practice only, and reset it before the game, will that mess things up?

I don't know how anyone could play above the red sliders, they are tough enough as is, the next two would just be ridiculous.

For tackling, is the best thing to just run into them, use the hit stick, or the x-button (xbox 360)?
I'm pretty sure it will mess up the gameplay for a game or two until the sliders settle back into All-Madden..

You have to use the tackle button(I guess it's X on XBox) to make sure tackles.. If you are trying to run into the ball carrier or use the hit stick alot you'll struggle against the run.