Old 03-25-2013, 08:53 PM   #5189
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX24
I feel like its unrealistic. You get the full :25 seconds to adjust your offense to attack the defense in real life. Why not do so in the game. I mean I'll try it. I think it would just make audibles harder. But I'll try it. I'm currently playing 10 minute quarters.
In real life you don't get alot of time to audible and do a bunch of hot routes at the line of scrimmage unless you are running the hurry up. Teams might make one audible at the line of scrimmage and go with that. A lot of gamers like to make 1-2 audibles and a bunch of hot routes at the line of scrimmage which is unrealistic because you don't get that much time in real life to make those kind of adjustments unless you are running the hurry up. Teams in real life usually run with the play they call in the huddle and maybe make one quick adjustment at the line of scrimmage if something doesn't look right. You get plenty of time to make that kind of adjustment at the line of scrimmage with the runoff. I'm very quick at making my adjustments so it doesn't hurt me..