Old 03-28-2013, 08:34 PM   #101
bigtreydawg
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
When you do your testing what Sliders do you use? We designed the Roster, Coaching Profiles and Sliders to go together, so if you are using anything different you will not get the results we get. That is why I have tried telling guys who make Rosters, also to make Sliders and Coaching Profiles for Your Specific Roster. You cant expect to see the Same Results Unless you are Using the EXACT same stuff.

This is why people have such disagreements on sliders, rosters, etc. If you use the same testing setup and see Different results, Then you can determine that is it USER differential, Not actual Roster or Slider issues.

Are you designing these Suggestions/Edits to go with Our Roster or Are you designing them to go with your Roster? If it is for your Roster, then you need let people test your roster to get a fair assessment. You cant get accurate results testing stuff on 1 roster but implementing them on another roster. Once again not attacking what you are doing or questioning it, just want to make sure everyone is on same page when testing, because if USERs have their own roster they need to test your suggestions on their Rosters to get an accurate results.
I'm sorry I didn't see this post before the page turned. (I was wondering why the uproar hit).

I'm only using this roster (my 2kshare finally works) because its a lot different from mine but I like the way it plays. These changes I suggested are just something I wanted you to check out. I'm getting similar results with my Roster now that I've tested it on yours. I didn't want to make sweeping changes to the Roster I have just to test ideas. By no means am I advocating that you change your system.

I'm just excited that I'm finally starting to understand the coach profile (run plays, specifically).

Last edited by bigtreydawg; 03-28-2013 at 08:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove