Old 04-06-2013, 09:54 PM   #162
bigtreydawg
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I don't know of any player tendencies that directly effect FB opportunities. I do think that a combination of the FB/Offensive Tempo/Run Plays, and to some extent, Quickness Slider effect FB opportunities. Personally, I think that the Quickness Slider needs to be at 0, which is where I have it in my slider set. One of the things that the Quickness Slider effects is a player's jog speed, which is REALLY fast in the game. With this at 0, it really gives contrast between Quickness (jogging/walking among other things) and Speed (sprint).

I'm not sure about Shane. I the current game (4th quarter, 9 minutes left), he has taken a combined 17 shots in 47 minutes (5-5 on one team and 4-12 on the other), and 9 of those shots have been 3's. He spots up a lot on the permimeter and has a high 3PT tendency, so those are both reasons why, I'd guess.

Man, I ain't sweatin' disagreements. No theory is good unless it can withstand testing.
Wait wait wait. Pause the game. Go to player tendencies. Is everyone's drive at zero?

If so how inflated did the tendency to post up get. That may be the reason why you're seeing so many post plays.