View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #200
Hyperballer21
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I agree on all points, except possibly one: are you saying you have Melo's mid-range and 3pt Tendencies at 100 or the in-game slider? I have all Coaching Profiles set to 0 for Attack, Inside Shot and Close Shot. The absolute highest Attack the Basket Tendency I will give a player is 50. I also have my in-game Mid-Range Tendency at 90. Have you tweaked any Hot Spots to influence where players spot up on the court? I have no problems AT ALL with players taking 3PT shots.

I'm watching a CPU game now between the Spurs @ Pacers with all in-game shot location sliders at 50 for testing purposes. Here are some first half stats:

Spurs 53 PTS Pacers 51
Spurs 15 3PTA Pacers 11
Spurs 6 FTA Pacers 10
Spurs 24 PIP Pacers 18
Spurs 15 Assists Pacers 13

Gametrack Data:
Spurs 9 Shots at Rim Pacers 11
Spurs 8 Close Shots (Restricted Area to FT Line) Pacers 7
Spurs 12 Mid-Range Shots (FT Line to 3PT Line) Pacers 15
Spurs 15 3PTA Pacers 11
I have adjusted hotspots. I get a good amount of 3pt shots as well, but they are usually open looks through a play, or shooters spotting up in the corner. My goal is to get the game to be dynamic in regards to when a player would pull up from 3.

As for Melo, I don't have HIS midrange and 3pt at 100, I have the game sliders at 100 for each. His mid range and 3pt are at 50 in my roster.