Old 04-12-2013, 01:11 AM   #243
G0DZGiFT
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
Because I appreciate your commitment to ensuring that I get yelled at I went ahead and simmed two seasons just now. I'm still working with someone else's roster that I've plugged shot tendency and shot locations into for the Heat so the percentages are off but attempts are more accurate than I thought they would be considering I haven't touched up all the other variables that go into it. Because of the changes I made I was worried that 3pointers might be out of control but it turned out fine.

You should read up on SLIMMs scale. he's got a thread somewhere in PC land that is really detailed in regards to sim stats.
Everything involving stats I'm going to put into my Roster they way it's written up. Making revisions for trades, injuries, line up changes etc. but I plan on making a few big cosmetic changes that ill tell you/everyone about soon.
I'm excited because I've never been able to start an association with restarting and nitpicking at stuff and with the playoffs coming along ill need something to keep me from going crazy !