Old 04-13-2013, 08:27 AM   #6
jarod43
Rookie

jarod43's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: is kobe done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
I cant believe what happened tonight. I have grown up watching kobe for most of my life and I fell like crying and I am felling sick now god I hope this is not the end of is great carrer. I know the lakers where not doing good this year but I think a lot of it was bad luck with injures I don't think this team was to fair form being a championship team if they where healthy and I thought the lakers could find a way to come back strong next year and that they could win another championship before he retires has he was still playing at a very high level and I thought he had 3 years or so left before this and was hoping he could even maybe just maybe break the nba all time scoring record. I just hope that this isn't the way his carrer ends and that he can come back strong next year but I think this could be it or that he will never be the same again. So I was just woundering how many people think this is it or can he come back strong?
Couldn't have said it better myself, I really pray he comes back and try to play. Even if he is not 100%, I want him to come back.