View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 08:42 AM   #295
slimm44
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Ok, cool. Man that passing back and forward between the center and power forward drives me crazy. So I need to lower the inside and close shot in the teams coach profiles, ok. So I wanted to use hoopdata.com to implement the teams shooting tendencies from the locations. What formula are you guys using to implement the inside,close, midrange and 3point shot tendnecies for each team? Maybe the attempted amount from each location that hoopdata.com has multiplied times 3? IDK
I have every team's Coaching Profile set to:

Inside 0
Close 0
Mid 50
3PT 50

Aside from a few isolated issues that I am working on through editing Drive the Lane, Pull Up, Attack the Basket, and Triple Threat Shot, teams take the appropriate amount of shots per location. For example, Cleveland will live and die by the 3 but you will rarely see Chicago taking more than 15-18 per game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonapaloma
@slimm44 are you gonna update your rosters with all of yours and treys findings? Im really interested in getting a realistic gameplay and stats.
Probably, yes. Are you on PC? That's the format I'll release rosters for.

@ Trey - Regarding FT's, I haven't checked this year. You're talking about the sim-engine, correct?
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove