View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 11:07 PM   #484
bigtreydawg
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

I don't mean to toot my own horn guys but *toot toot*

For as much as im wrong on this thread (which is way too much) I'm equally as brilliant.

On today's episode "too much of a good thing is a bad thing" we learn about attack and pass out.

This is not a ratio. This is not 'out of a 100' it is a frequency gage and it works like a charm.

Udonis Haslem (God bless him) I don't want him to do anything, I want him to rebound and defend. That is why his tendencies are practically a baron wasteland. So why is he holding up my offense by just holding the ball.

Pass out - it does a couple of things

1.) it makes you pass more
2.) in play calling it makes you pass sooner than you should if you have it set to 100. For my roster this means every point guard in the league is too itchy to get the ball out of his hands.
3.) if a two guard or a wing man (Lebron, Dwayne) has this tendency to high they will pass it to someone trying to set a pick for them (Bosh) simply because he is open.

Now for attack (I have to learn some moderation when it comes to this slider)

I'm a big Ol Spurs fan and I have that team playing really smart and fluid. I look forward to going back and editing them with all the new developments we found out in this thread. Tony Parker plays like a gad damn wiz kid. So I went to his tendencies to see what I did to make it work that way.

Turns out every point guard except Tony Parker has a pass tendency of 100 in my roster. Tony has 20 and he has an attack tendency of 80 (I clearly thought it was a ratio at the time of editing.

Previously in this thread I made the assertion that drive the lane made a ball handler follow the solid blue line instead of choosing the first passing option. Well I was wrong (shocker). Turns out attack makes you follow the solid blue line, (this often leads to a pick) and Tony Parker capitalized on every pick.

Attack

1.) it makes a ball handler super aggressive.
2.) if this tendency is at 100 it often leads to a broken play because that player is being super aggressive
3.) combine this with the ball handling edits we've made and enjoy the show.
4.) what is your dunk in traffic frequency set to?