Old 04-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #510
bigtreydawg
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
If you're not going to play a mode where the sim-engine is involved, it wouldn't effect anything. I plan on playing a lengthy association when all this editing is done, though, and don't want to see his sim FG% looking like that of a SG. I'd try looking at Coaching Profile Tendencies, Playbooks, and whether those pops were coming off of called plays or Freelance situations before I messed with something that would disrupt the sim engine.

I have always had big men capped at 75 (only for REALLY athletic ones) and with a basement of 35 with the majority of them having a 45 or 55. The Joel Przybillas of the world may get a 25, but they are VERY rare. Have you tried something like that yet? Also, what game speed are you on? I turned mine down from 68 to 55 or 60 and have seen different animations and somewhat different behavior from the AI. Hopefully, that's not a placebo.
Hmm I though game speed was just a slow motion or fast forward slider. I find that on slower speeds it aids with collision detection but DukeC feels the opposite. I play on 45 because I need a little more time to make a smart decision.

The reason why I ask is because I hate sliders. And this seems like a problem I can't edit my way out of.

I am not willing to butcher the quickness rating of genuinely quick players just so I can see them fall down more. And now that I know high quickness ratings for good offensive threats is a must I'm kind of at a loss. Perhaps I will play all my games in association where I can use the player speed slider.

About Serra11

I think there may be something to tendencies/attributes and playcalling that we are unfairly dismissing. Did you read Hype's post about more plays being called for higher offensive post bigs. Logic says that can't be right. But something may be going on with which plays "auto play calling" is choosing.

I'll look into that because I have to know how to get point guards more Iso specific plays.