View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 07:52 AM   #659
Agame
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
I'm gonna blame the developers for it not being the case that 50 should extend to all the shot locations in the coach profile.

For whatever reason 3pt shot needs to be high in order to see the appropriate amount of 3s

inside needs to be lower to cut down on absurd passing back in forth in the paint.

And I usually have my close shot lower than inside because no one shoots from there and I wanted to cut down on the amount of (completely unguardable) floaters from point guards. I did not think it would negatively effect the freelance post game but given the trend of finding out all the aspects of 2k we've broken by touching stuff I'm not too surprised. I'll post a new scale once I get done messing around with it.

But with the changes I'm about to make I can say for sure that if you have a guard or a forward that doesn't shoot floaters do not give him a "runner" tendency.
True on inside shots, too few 3's and also fouls. I probably wrong ( just ask my wife) but I've read most of the slider threads and have tweaked sliders to try and represent - shoots/% - for inside,close,mid range & 3's. Then I have tweaking Coach Profile sliders- After I had a base for the game.

I'm getting the Fga attempts for NBA....shots by locating seem correct - But by the wrong players .... Shane posting way too much, Shaquille playing outside too much etc.

This is why I'm following the thread. If you MAD SCIENTISTS Could Get players to post who should, players who should hang round the Three point line, I think this would spread the floor properly and give the spacing we are looking for.

I could be wrong

Last edited by Agame; 04-23-2013 at 08:48 AM.