Old 05-03-2013, 05:40 PM   #871
JasonWilliams55
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
1st: From what I tested at 35 (gather):25 (release) the shot feedback for the contest portion turned up green. This was with a hand in the face after doing a triple threat move (usually the jab step).

2nd: I wish that could be so as well, but what we can only get as a visual representation is from the shot shot feedback indirectly. From what I've tested getting a red bar on the contest slider is more likely to be seen with the gather and release sliders above 50 which drastically decreases the grade by an entire grade to 2 grade levels (B+ to a C or a C+ to a D-) depending on the severity of ratio shifted (Say 55 Gather and 70 release, which I got from your Slider thread by the way ).

I think lowering the release slider down to around 35 should get me the result I'm looking for...(which is a yellow contest shot indicator on the shot feedback). What I'm specifically trying to recreate on a consistent basis is "Pretty good defense, better offense" by allowing the user or CPU to simply shoot over a smaller defender or be able to pull up is the defender is too slow to properly contest the jumpshot.
Duke, play with the ratios for the shot GnR more, well I originally thought having a higher number even if ratio remained the same would equal stronger results and this somewhat proves it but Czar has 1st hand knowledge of this exact slider and says otherwise. 55/70 divide by 5 = 11/14, try that ratio for shot g/r and see if the results are the same as 55/70. Easiest way to confirm. If the results come back with lessened shot defense, then that would mean 40/80 > 20/40.

Last edited by JasonWilliams55; 05-03-2013 at 05:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove