View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 10:45 PM   #890
JasonWilliams55
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

With pull up at 0, that means you have penetration at 100.

Why is fastbreak and tempo at 90?

First play, ran a post play to Vlade. Nothing special.

2nd play, very slow tempo, running play to fullest, Jordan uses TT move to initiate, then Pen at 100 forces him into paint, contact is made. Rating advantage probably made him go at Scott coupled with 100pen. Ratings have to play into the equations on what to do.

3rd play, scott pulls due to being wide open.

4th, Scotty with the TT move.

Then it goes into GSW vs DEN gameplay with the back and forth. Not one of those is a drive and I would say its FB + FL kicking in.

3:10 - notice the room pax is given by magic, he moves into mid range (only thing he has #s for, since ins, clo = 0) pulls up then passes out. Shot loc made him shoot, 0 for att and 50 po made him pass.

Overall, I see some pretty terrible gameplay. Nothing but pushing off misses like mad (90 fastbreak, 90 tempo prob doesnt help), and slow make 7 passes before trying to score offense.

Even with att at 0, they will have to shoot, 2k wouldnt allow a slider to completely break the game, so when they cross into a shot loc that is high enough (plus the coaching + gameplay slider for mid/3 being boosted up) they are gonna shoot the ball. Ratings may tie into the shot equations as I have mentioned before.

cartwright with the mid shot.

7.25 Worthy with TT move to the left, crosses, rides pip to the paint, cross back again penetrating further, then running hook shot (close), could have been a old school lay animation, cant tell from this angle, usually play on 2k.