View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 08:23 PM   #33
k_mac
the team

k_mac's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: The Friendly Confines: A Chicago Cubs Franchise (MLB 13 The Show)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Looks like my M's stat sheet. No SB's to really speak of. Neither team really has a legit speed guy.
I really didn't notice the lack of steals until I posted the stats. I think Castro should probably have a few more, but it doesn't surprise me that my guys aren't swiping bases. You're right, neither one of us really have a speed guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJays09
Good posts..glad to see the Cubs playing well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMilan99
Awesome dynasty, enjoying it.
Thanks for the kind words guys, it's great to know that there's followers.

On a different note, I'm starting to feel like the box score/game recaps are getting to be a little boring. I'm simulating multiple games per series, so there's not a lot I can do. But, my plans are to get around the All-Star break as quick as I can without playing a whole lot of games. I'm playing about one in every five games as it is now, taking turns using different guys in the rotation.

There's two possible scenarios for the All-Star break in my mind right now. Either I'm in the hunt for a playoff berth, and I start playing more games and giving more detailed game writeups, with pictures and such. Or, I'm not in the hunt, and I go into a complete fire sell mode, and try to build the best possible team for 2014, and get to going with the nicer recaps then. If that happens, I'll probably keep my current schedule of playing about one game during the week and simming the rest.

If anybody has thoughts/suggestions, I'd love to hear them and improve the franchise.