Old 05-08-2013, 11:50 AM   #1394
JG1986
Pro

JG1986's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_2535
Just finished another game. More of the same. As you can see, I also had a pretty ridiculous amount of points in the paint.

Grizzlies (CPU) @ Thunder (User):

This is what I can tell you from my experience. I am a very casual NBA fan. I don't know much about playcalling on the offensive or defensive side. I know basic stuff just from watching so many games on TV but when I'm playing a console game, I just sort of play for fun. Even for me, who just started playing this game this year using his less experience sliders was too easy. It was the same situation where the CPU could not hit any shots and always had a FG% of <35%. Try using his second slider set for more experienced gamers. I'm not really experienced AT ALL and its been super competitive. I just quit my franchise with the first slider set because it was too easy and started one last night with the more experienced and lost 112-110 to open with the Knicks against the Nets. I saved and quit my game in the third quarter last night up one on the Heat, 92-91. Now I need to figure out how to play defense but super fun and much more challenging and I'm not experienced at all lol.