View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 03:44 PM   #746
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

I need a little help from you guys before I start working on my next update. Basically, I need to know which XBOX roster(s) you would like me to center these sliders around. In the past, I've been working off of a lightly-modified version of the default 2k rosters (the only modifications were Vann's playbooks and some aesthetic/art changes), but I would like to know what the demand is for other, perhaps more customized rosters. Also, I would prefer for these rosters to be on 2k Share, as I don't have a flash drive and really don't feel like going out to get one. I am just fine with working on 2k Rosters if that's what you guys want, but I'm not afraid to branch out to other rosters.

As for PS3 users, I've heard that my sliders so far have worked with Bedwardsroy's roster, so I would recommend that you use that. From what I've heard, Bed's roster is the premier roster for the PS3, and I really think you would be missing out if you used any other roster.

And unfortunately for PC users, I have uninstalled my copy of 2k13. I was running out of space on my 240gb SSD (thanks to Skyrim and Fallout NV modding..), and since I hadn't played 2k13 in so long, it was the first to go. If I ever re-install the game, I'll try to get some testing done. But for now, my PC sliders are staying as-is. Again, I apologize for this and I will see what I can do in the future.

Alright, so let me know what you all think. Which Xbox roster(s) should I take a look at? Default or custom? And if custom, which one?

Edit: Alright, it looks like the choice of options for Xbox 360 rosters are between Sim-World, Take That 2K13, PJT's roster, Trifecta roster, or 2k Default. Let me know which of these you would most like me to use!

For PS3, I've only heard good things about Bed's roster, and they are apparently compatible with my sliders, so it looks like we're all good there!

Last edited by EccentricMeat; 05-21-2013 at 04:16 PM.