View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 02:26 AM   #15
OkayC
MVP

OkayC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raining threes entire game. can you really beat this cheese?

what i do is i spread the floor to defend there three point shooters, then i put a hand up in there face and hope they miss. the thing with people who do this is, they usually don't do anything else on offense, so when the d goes to contest the three point shooters, the user tends to neglect the wide open driving lanes that theyve created by spreading the floor.

I beat teams like gsw or nyk using teams like miami, brooklyn, or even okc or the clippers. the advantage to using these teams is they play good defense, and have decent sized defenders in the low post to rebound there misses, there guys are athletic enough to win in fast break situations(which are key), and i can spread the floor with these teams as well because of there decent amount of 3pt shooters. Another bonus is that i can go big or small with these teams, so i can use three point shooters from the 1-4 spots and use a big 5 to grab boards.

A good team to beat gsw is new york though, why? because that whole team with the exception of tyson chandler and kenyon martin can shoot 3s. so you can fill the 1-4 spot with 3pt shooters and own your opponent on the boards with chandler. plus if your opponent does decide to drive, he'll have a 7'1 center waiting for the contest

One thing to remember though is to take advantage of when curry and thompson get tired or are on the bench, at that time, strike with your full wrath! OH and try to get bogut and lee in foul trouble, and make sure most of your points come in the paint.
Advertisements - Register to remove