View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 12:54 AM   #86
jpdavis82
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25 Presentation Details, New Sideline Reporter Added (Name Not Reveale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
So that quote is disrespectful according to you? lol. Everyone is of course entitled to their opinion but I don't see where I supposedly disrespected the man in that quote. He (Young) has been CD for at least 2 years now and I don't like the things that still seem to be confirmed missing. I am not talking about major overhauls like the OL/DL, WR/DB interactions, etc but small details like mass subs, injuries, etc. I like some of Youngs' ideas, DPP being among my favs but just because I'm not satisfied with the creativity behind the game overall and prefer to focus on what Kolbe can accomplish on better consoles, isn't anything personal against Mr Young. C'mon JP, you are better than that.

Also, before you potentially go off into your spiel about your confidence in Tiburon at this point, no need, that's your opinion but I have my own, sometimes we agree, sometimes we don't but that's the beauty of being different people. Just because every improvement Tiburon makes to Madden doesn't equate to the game being solid enough for me, doesn't mean I have anything personal against the people that make it or don't think they work hard (Mr Bill), it simply means the game is not solid enough FOR ME. lol
For current gen people's expectations have been too high based on what the devs were being told to do by the execs. That issue seems to be at least for m25, a thing of the past. I'm trying not to overly praise the game, just wish the OS crowd would be a little less pessimistic about a game they have yet to play. We shouldn't overly praise or criticize the game until we have some time hands on with it, is my point. Some people won't like it and some will, just have to play it to find that out.