View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #814
mymannemcee
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread

It's a little weird to wish for...but I hope flopping animations are updated to ones that...well...ones that actually have a point to use to your advantage.

The flop button now is pretty pointless, seeing as 99% of the time, it's used to troll after a huge shot or a huge dunk on a Team Up match or something. It's not even worth your time to use it on a sequence where it actually creates an advantage. They're all blocking fouls.

For those with high Draw Foul Tendencies, an update on flop animations could be useful on box outs, could be useful for smaller players going over large center picks on PnR's, for those who want to put a stop to players who pretty much take the superstar player and bum rush their way to the paint...there's endless ways to make this button better, and if you're going to implement a flop button, at least create more animation than just a complete fall back or fall forward, because its really stupid.

Just make it a little more tactical, I suppose. People will probably frown that I want this, probably will even make jokes that of course a Heat fan wants this, but the flop button is extremely stupid in 2K13.