Home

NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-18-2013, 12:45 PM   #809
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread

Association Improvement

1.Real Coaches In Offseason (Past NBA Coaches, Assistant Can Be Promoted, Retired Players)

2.Presentation Options ( Announcers, Scoreboards,etc.)

3.Relocation Option ( Be Able To Change Cities & Logos, Be Able To Use Old NBA Logos & Names)

4.Insert A Create-A-Jersey Feature

5.Improve Create-A-Team Logos & Jerseys

6.Change Association Home Page

7.Have Weekly Highlight Show Like College Hoops 2k8

8.Expanded All-Star Weekend

9.FIBA & Olympics In Association

10.Improve Create-A-Player Mode
Old 06-18-2013, 01:44 PM   #810
Banned

Some new hair styles! Goddang!
Old 06-18-2013, 01:45 PM   #811
Banned

Also, we need new voices. Enough of that one generic voice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2013, 06:22 PM   #812
Rookie

drk3351's Arena

OVR: 5

I think 2k should add international teams and players like EA had a few years ago. Add a good amount of teams you already have the U.S team. Add teams like Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Australia etc. This could be a little tournament mode where you play like 6 games to win the championship.

Also this could be used in other parts of the game like MyTeam have the international players, jerseys, courts possible to get. In My Career maybe have the Olympics every 4 years if you're good enough to play on the U.S if you're American. Or if your say Brazilian you should be on the team no matter what as the players aren't as good.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #813
Pro

movethechains11's Arena

In addition to everything else already said I think my player could add a couple more things.

Be able to play in summer Olympics
Let us be anywhere from #1 pick to undrafted. If our guy is going to start off with a terrible ranking he should have been undrafted.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #814
Rookie

OVR: 4

It's a little weird to wish for...but I hope flopping animations are updated to ones that...well...ones that actually have a point to use to your advantage.

The flop button now is pretty pointless, seeing as 99% of the time, it's used to troll after a huge shot or a huge dunk on a Team Up match or something. It's not even worth your time to use it on a sequence where it actually creates an advantage. They're all blocking fouls.

For those with high Draw Foul Tendencies, an update on flop animations could be useful on box outs, could be useful for smaller players going over large center picks on PnR's, for those who want to put a stop to players who pretty much take the superstar player and bum rush their way to the paint...there's endless ways to make this button better, and if you're going to implement a flop button, at least create more animation than just a complete fall back or fall forward, because its really stupid.

Just make it a little more tactical, I suppose. People will probably frown that I want this, probably will even make jokes that of course a Heat fan wants this, but the flop button is extremely stupid in 2K13.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:42 PM   #815
Rookie

2K needs to make the trophy presentation more interactive. It's kind of disappointing IMO, me and my college buddies have a 2K League. I don't play seasons or playoffs outside of my league, so I refrain the entire season from watching the trophy presentation until the end of the Nba Finals of my League just so that it's "fresh" to me. I waited an entire season this year and last year for the presentation and it's always underwhelming. I'd like interaction, a player/user should be able to revel more under the confetti, walk up to the podium to get the trophy, walk around the arena/floor celebrating with the trophy, standing on top of the scoring table waving at the fans, etc. If the entire game is interaction, then why isn't the celebration?

I want it to be where there is LIMITLESS celebration time which ends when YOU CHOSE to walk back to the locker-room with your trophy THEN signaling the cutscenes. I don't want it to be all cutscenes where they rush everything and BOOM it's over. When you've played an entire league season, you deserve more than a 5 minute cut scene to end your season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2013, 12:36 AM   #816
MVP

OkayC's Arena

when you get sent to the allstar game in mycareer, can we make it to where your actually a starter at some point. I have the highest amount of votes and even when the allstar teams get released im shown as a starter, yet when i play the allstar game i come off the bench and literally get to play like 10mins. Thing is this is like my 4th appearance! i lead the league in scoring and steals, and am frequently claimed to be the best player in the league. Why am i still playing like 8mins coming off the bench in allstar games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »