Old 06-21-2013, 04:57 PM   #12
Iceman87GT
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Uniform Updates 6.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdog923
I don't know if Teambuilder is incredibly accurate to the finished product. I looked at Nebraska's uniforms last night, and they are exactly the same as their versions in '12 and '13. However, I have noticed in pictures that in-game, they have the B1G patch and Adidas patch in the appropriate places, which are missing in Teambuilder.
It wouldn't be the first time that has happened, but I'm doing the list now anyways, I'll remove the ones that are actually correct in-game but display incorrectly in teambuilder when the game launches.

This is promising for TAMU, though I don't know why TAMU would not have a SEC logo but Miss St. would have one added if they would show up regardless. Plus we've seen Bama in multiple screenshots and the demo with the old pennant.

I doubt we'll see certain uniforms with completely different designs from their teambuilder counterparts I imagine the only discrepancies will be with patches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runnernation2
I'd like to see UTSA's new tech fit uniforms, plus the orange ones they wore against Texas State with the new helmets, and if none of that is possible at least give them the orange pants they wore for have the season
This isn't a request thread, its a reporting thread. The Orange jersey was on the first version of the list so I don't know how you didn't see that, I'm getting around to the helmets. Also if you had checked teambuilder you would see that they have the techfit uniforms in there.

In the future please read the rules before posting.
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers