View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 08:54 PM   #43
JoedicyMichael
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Penalty Slider impact on Gameplay in NCAA 14 - Slider Set included

Gonna test these out real quick! Thanks bro!

UPDATE 7/9/13

Ok Im playing these first on AA Dificulty..
h
First thing I noticed is that the QB is missing making some good throws, but the receivers have a stupid amount of drops.. Im just at halftime in this game and there have been some really strange drops by the TAMU..

On the other hand, Ive seen some fights for the ball here and there which is a good thing. I had a guy wideee open in the endzone and a SS comes and swats it away, and almost tipped it to a teammate.

Almost missed quite a few INT's! Some Wide open! Like missing a lay-up!

Simply put, im kicing my opponents a** 21-Skunk..

My total yards 137+
His total yard 21.

Anyways, this AA game was a sleeper!

HEISMAN

1st Half - Wayyyyy more competitive.. 14-7 at halftime..
On the 2nd play of the game... Busted a 50 yard run with Mariota... CLIPPING CALL.. Didnt have much in the first half..

Same fights for the balls here and there, but I also had some extremely wide open receivers.. I was running alot easier too.

Wasnt alot of passing, but there were some missed balls. The touchdown that TAMU scored had to be reviewed and eventually over-turned as it was a pin-drop into bottom corner of the endzone.

I had an awesome 3rd down stop.. Stopped em on our 25.. They CPU missed a mid-range shot from about 35.. AND IT WASNT EVEN CLOSEEE!

Oh and to make matters worse. I go u 21-7 in the 4th quater.. Hail mary try and nobody was near the WR.. The CPU could have made a sandwhich, eat some a**, brushed his teeth, took a shower and still had enough time to catch the ball and simply drops a freebie..

I end up scoring a FG with 1Sec left. 24-7 win for me..

I guess the main tweaks here would be the catches.

Last edited by JoedicyMichael; 07-08-2013 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Update