View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 12:47 AM   #34
GritSnSpeed
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastin
Are we talking about the same BAMA that lost to LSU........Than they proceeded to beat LSU so your argument kinda folded on itself.......Ok. State had one bad game which happens often in College football. and i know this will get a ton of Iowa state isn't BAMA.......true but BAMA's offense was nowhere near what Ok. States offense was
What does Alabamas lost to regular season ending #1 LSU have to do with Oklahoma St losing to a team that was 6-4 with that win? If you wanted to see Ok St get smashed by LSU all they had to do is beat a mediocre mid level Big 12 team. Somehow they couldn't. Oregon had already lost. It was there to take. Oops. Cyclones win, when that great Offense faltered and threw a pick.

It has more to do with LSU's D than Alabama's offense. Its not like AJ McCarron and Trent Richardson was a bad combo. The team hadn't had any problems other than the first LSU game. I'll give you that Oklahoma St's offense was probably overall better than Bamas. I would only say marginally (it was Weeden and Blackmon, thats about it). But either of those two SEC teams Defenses that yr would have worn out Ok St. If Oregon got man handled by LSU, what makes you think Ok St wouldve faired any better? Seeing as how Darron Thomas and LaMichael James with DAT were leaps and bounds more deadly.

I'm not saying that the SEC is unbeatable from top to bottom, (see in intervals: Kentucky, MS St, Ole Miss, Vandy, Aub) but the top, those 4-5, are FAR BETTER than the rest of the nation. Its not accidentally 7 straight titles.

My team would get smashed in a game against them(and does regularly), and so would yours. ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS. Lol

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited by GritSnSpeed; 07-25-2013 at 12:50 AM.