Old 07-27-2013, 06:03 PM   #412
JasonWilliams55
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by merio1992
ok, buy why the different numbers for everything? is this your best one out right out now for real basketball experience?
I don't think I am understanding the bolded part ... I have different sets 3.0, 2.0 and the Universal set.

3.0 is the latest, 2.0 is only still up cause when I got rid of 1.0 I had some peeps asking for the numbers to that set still, so this go around I kept 2.0 up. The Universal set is for custom rosters, this set keeps all ratings/tendencies neutral so that the custom rosters can shine. Meaning that you will get the gameplay straight from the rosters.

I hope that answers it, if not just ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohns23
Jwill,

When I play association I like to play hum vs hum in where I put the other team on coach mode ( this way I can control the other team's subs when the CPU makes a stupid substitution) and then I only control the pg (something like my player in where you are forced to control 1 player)

My question is does this slider set work when playing like this? In other words are the other 9 players going off the hum sliders or the CPU sliders since it is hum vs hum but I'm only controlling one player ( hum vs hum but opposing team is in coach mode). Hope my question is clear enough for you or for anyone that may know.
Hmmm... not sure if coach mode defaults the team back to CPU or if they would still fall under HUM sliders. I would assume that it stays on HUM.

So 2 controllers? You can pause with controller #2 right? If so, then next time you play, I am assuming you put team #2 into coach mode right off the bat right? Well next time you put them into coach mode, play for a few seconds then pause with controller #2, go into substitution menu and look at the ratings of the players, scroll over to SOD and SIT, if those are raised then its on CPU slider mode, if SOD/SIT are neutral then they are on HUM sliders.