View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 11:52 AM   #88
lookatmenow
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
The level of immaturity and ignorance in some of these post still boggle my mind.

So what if you won't give Live a look, if you don't like EA and Live stop posting in their threads already, we get it!!!

Does Live have a chance? Really?

First off any company that is willing to put out a NBA game has a chance, you know why. Because there is this thing called choice and a word call both!!!

You have a choice to buy whatever you want and when you want it!!

You can easily get both games and enjoy them for their differences. No one wants to buy two games that are exactly alike!!!

This is where some peoples minds are so small, that in your little world a troll told you one day, that you can only pick one and only enjoy one....Life is about differences and choices.

Why not enjoy Live series for what they are, and enjoy 2k for what they are....instead of always trying to build a riff between the two with stupid rants.

I feel like half the negative ignorant post in here are just misguided energy's!

Seriously grow the ...... up!!! If you still can't enjoy both games because your mind can only dedicate to one a year, then I feel sorry for you. I can imagine what other games you've missed from such a biased aspect on life.

Remember it's about the sport, about the game, and not the company.

- Peace.
You are absolutely right, life is about choices and EA took that away from us when they bought the rights to football. People are tired of water down products with no effort but to make a buck. I don't think you get it. It's not about some picking sides and don't want Live to succeed. This is mainly about the quality of product that one puts out. People use 2K in comparison to EA for that same reason. So when you hear someone acknowledging 2K Sports, it's not for 2k it's about what they do or have done. We all have a right to voice our opinion and let our voices be herd. After all it's our right and choice as buyers.
When you decide to represent all in which EA chose to do when it bought the rights to football, then this is exactly what you subject yourself to and it's fair critisicum