View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 10:24 AM   #1
Connolly22
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2
Cleveland Browns realistic CCM

This Is My Cleveland Browns Thread

What's up fellas. It's been a while since I've posted on here but I was posting my franchise for a couple months last year and it seemed like people enjoyed following. I've been on here reading about everyone's CCMs for the past couple weeks and here I am again, so hooked on madden that I'm back on here posting.
I'm surprised to see not as many people playing CCMs with the Jags, so I tried them out and midway through that season I played around with the sliders and found a pretty close to perfect set. (I can post those on here if anyone's even interested). So instead of continuing with the Jags I started all over.

I chose to become a "Lifelong Fan" owner of the Cleveland Browns for a couple of reasons: they suck, but have potential. It should be fun to draft with them and have some competitive QB battles. And my boy who I grew up with, Dion Lewis got traded to them a few months ago from Philly so I can use him as my backup behind Trent Richardson.
I started my first season like a week ago and I'm heading into week 12. If anyone is interested just let me know by liking this or replying just letting me know you'll follow. Even if its just one or two people ill put the time to post between homework and work. I enjoy doing this but it takes time and it can seem pointless when I'm typing it up thinking if anyone will put the time into reading it and following.

But if there is interest, ill be at work where I make a post filling everyone in how my current season. I'm trying to keep it as realistic as possible, and my slider set is near perfect for me.
It's nice to be back guys. It's a good community to be a part of. I apologize for the long post and apologize if it's not in the right place, I'm getting used to this again. But hope to hear from some of you soon. Peace.

Last edited by Connolly22; 09-14-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove