View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 11:30 AM   #4
Connolly22
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Cleveland Browns realistic CCM

I'm at work right now so I can't post my sliders until maybe tomorrow cuz ill prolly watch the fight tonight. But they're pretty solid. I find that my defense breaks down in the 4th quarter and it's tough keep a lea late in games. I haven't had anything really crazy happen and I frequently find myself in a position to win the game. But when it comes to te sliders the penalties are important. I'm not the guy testing the sliders I just start with the most popular set an adjust accordingly
The browns receivers drop mad passes I agree with that but it keeps my stats realistic and it honestly doesn't hurt me too much. Ill see maybe two a game. As for the QB accuracy problem, I'm hoping its just because its our quarterbacks are trash. But I find if you lob the pass more its more accurate which can make passing a little tricky but it's workable.
I'm deffinitely enjoying the Browns though. They're receivers can use some help and Trent Richardson is fun to use since he's not bad but he's not putting up 150 yards every game. My passing defense has some holes in it minute Joe Hayden's league leading 6 INTs through 11 weeks of the season. I'm just pumped to find a new quarterback this offseason and get to work and win some games.
Ill post my season details when I get home and have it all in front of me. I can tell you that I probably won't be seeing the playoffs this year and my Browns team is in the same type of position Kansas City was in last year. So hopefully next season we can blow up.