View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 06:32 PM   #237
ceejay314
Rookie

ceejay314's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: FlyingFinn's APF2K8 Editor? What happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javo007
Well, the code should take care of setting the correct hex values so the names are pronounced correctly during PBP.

In terms of the size limit per slot, I can always lock down those cells to that limit and then just rearrange players on a team to fit those widths.

Good information to know. I'm down to share this once I'm done.

Any help would accelerate the process of course.

My dream is to recreate the APF editor and add things like teams, HOF player art, and show real faces so you can see what type of person you are applying your player to. (ex. seeing long blonde hair on Jarius Byrd doesn't look so hot! )
Hey guys, if there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I wish to make rosters (accurately) and provide unis accurately as possible as well. I am willing to take the time to do so as I love authentic football simulation. I have just reacquired this game but still don't understand the intricacies of saving rosters in season to create multiple teams, and where it might be plan English for some I am a visual learner, the examples on YouTube do show enough for me to get it at this point. So in conclusion if there is anything I can do to help you alls efforts in recreating this game I'm more than willing to put the man hours in.

Thanks,

CeeJay