View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 10:54 PM   #5
SwooshTheHoop
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sacramento Kings: The Kings of Basketball

A Day in The Life of Shaquille O'Neal: General Manager of the Sacramento Kings

The crowed roared and screamed, "Here to stay! Here to stay!" as the Kings players piled out of the American Airlines arena in Dallas, TX.

Shaquille O'Neal stayed silent and followed his players into the dark tunnel underneath American Airlines. He was proud of his team. They came a long way tonight with a crucial first win.

As O'Neal and the players entered the locker-room, he gathered them together and towered over most of them. DeMarcus Cousins was the exception.

"Im proud of you guys. Tonight, you showed me what you are capable of and how far you can take this team. You should all be proud of yourselves. Now, I know all of you are concerned, worried, and maybe even a little bit excited about all of the coaching and staff changes that have been going on for the past few months." Shaq paused and took a deep breathe.

The players around him listened quietly, they were nervous about what was going to happen and whether or not they were going to be apart of the Sacramento Kings organization.

"I just want all of you to know that I have no intentions of dismantling and overhauling this roster. I plan to stick it out and grow with you guys. If you stick it out with me, I'll stick it out with you." Shaq let out a brief smile.

The players all shook their heads in agreement.

Except for the main guy on the team, DeMarcus Cousins. With the departure of Tyreke Evans, Cousins knew that the fate of the franchise was in his hands. Since he was on the last year of his rookie contract, a big payday awaited him. One question remained: Which team would give him that big payday?

"Thank you Mr. O'Neal." a faint voice came from below Shaq's waist.

"Oh, Isaiah!"

It was Isaiah Thomas, one of the shortest players in the league.

"It's a pleasure, Isaiah. And please, call me Shaq." Shaq chuckled and wrapped up the meeting

"Alright guys, get showered and get dressed. We're heading out to dinner tonight, it's on me."

Last edited by SwooshTheHoop; 09-27-2013 at 11:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove