View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 05:28 PM   #24
megarover
Rookie

megarover's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Clemson Tiger/ Green Bay Packer

I accidently simmed the Virgina game which I ended up losing and the next week is a BYE so this STOOP TALK will be for both weeks.
STOOP TALK

Superstar Watch List
Matt Viselli WR- Top 3 Schools Clemson, USC, Texas A&M
George Burns WR- Top School- Committed to Florida
Berko Ilinan HB- Top 3 Schools- Stanford, Alabama, Notre Dame

#7 Florida State hosted Miami this weekend and their plan to build on some momentum went completely down the drain. The Seminoles were blown out 3-34 in a game where they had no chance from the beginning.

In the SEC two big games headlined Saturday’s games. Georgia picks up another win this time against Florida and South Carolina stays on track with a narrow victory over Mississippi State 17-13.

The Sooners are undefeated no more as the Bears of Baylor outscored Okolohma 21-7 in the fourth quarter to pick up the 38-24 win. This marks a big win for Baylor as they improve to 6-2 on the year.

Michigan who came into the year with a lot of preseason hype has picked up their second straight loss this week against the Nebraska. Just last week they suffered a similar result against in-state rival Michigan State. Where does the Wolverine’s season go from here?

Two teams fall from the top 10 this year. Louisville disappoints once against UConn……..and the Utes gets absolutely manhandled by the Sun Devils in a very lopsided game. So much for all the hype for the Utes I had a couple weeks ago.

TOP 10
1. Alabama
2. Washington
3. Auburn
4. Ohio State
5. Kansas State
6. South Carolina
7. Florida
8. Texas A&M
9. Oklahoma
10. UCLA

Heisman Watch
QB Johnny Manziel- Texas A&M
QB Braxton Miller- Ohio St
HB George Atkinson III- Notre Dame
HB Robert Godhigh- Georgia Tech
HB TJ Yeldon- Alabama

Last edited by megarover; 10-01-2013 at 12:37 AM.