View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #1
tj_oconnor06001
Rookie

OVR: 1
Gameplay more difficult in Career Mode?

I'm having some issues playing Fifa 14 in career mode. It seems that the game play is different (slower paced and more difficult) in career mode for me than it is in kickoff mode. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I am playing as Swansea City. When I play with them in kickoff mode, the game is fun, the gameplay moves at a good pace (as do my players) and still while challenging, I can enjoy a fun game of soccer.

When using the same team (Swansea) in career mode however, the game is not nearly as fun. My players move so slow like they have ankle weights on. Even the ball moves slower. The gameplay seems more difficult and slower in career mode and is making the game not nearly as fun. Eventhough I am using the same team and have not made any changes to sliders or difficulty level. It seems in career mode that my team is worse and my oponents are better than in kick off mode.

What am I doning wrong or what do I need to change to make the game as enjoyable in career mode as it is in kickoff mode? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove