Old 10-14-2013, 09:58 PM   #36
SuperSeahawks
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Super's Selections

Week 12:

Bucs vs Lions

The Tampa Bay Bucs looked like a playoff contender, but recently have played look a playoff pretender. The only bright spot is that they only lost by 7 points to Atlanta, so they still have a chance. The Lions have an oppurtunity to win the NFC North this week by winning this game, along with losses by the Vikings and Bears. Everytime I pick against the Lions, I get burned. This week, I'm stepping into the burning building once again and I'll take the Bucs

Bucs 27
Lions 24

Chargers vs Chiefs

This is the tightest race in the SFL as the Chargers, Chiefs, and Broncos are within a game of each other for the AFC West crown. The Chargers lost last time to the Broncos and had an extra week to prepare for the Chiefs. Meanwhile, Rudy was on auto I think and the Broncos stampeded (LOL) the Chiefs at Mile High. It all depends on whether Rudy will be on auto for this game, if he is the Chargers win, if not the Chiefs win.

Chargers ??
Chiefs ??

Steelers vs Browns

The Steelers have been inconsistent this year, but are still in the race for the playoffs. The Browns haven't won a game yet, but as long as they are not tanking (if I were them I would be at this point), then the Browns will earn their first win of the season.

Steelers 23
Browns 26

Colts vs Cardinals

The Colts were dominant in their win over the Titans (CPU). This was a good game to build some momentum which they will need against Arizona. The Cardinals are closing in on the division title and are in a hotly contested race for a first round bye. They'll help their cause this week with a win over the Colts.

Colts 27
Cardinals 35

Cowboys vs Giants

The NFC East is another division that will probably be won on the last week of the season. Both teams have a decent shot at making the playoffs, but whoever losses this game might be taking the knockout punch to their playoff hopes. This will be the best game of the week, and I'll take the Cowboys by the slightest of margins.

Cowboys 28
Giants 27

Falcons over Aints (Bold Prediction: Atlanta puts up at least 50)
Vikings over Packers (4 leaf still driving that tank to Madison Square Garden)
Texans over Jaguars
Rams over Bears
Ravens (Bold Prediction: Baltimore puts up at least 50 as well)
Raiders over Titans
Broncos over Patriots
Redskins over 49ers

My Record: 96-55

Also, here's how I think the playoff race will shake out:

AFC
Baltimore
Kansas City
Houston
New England
San Diego
Indianapolis

NFC
Detroit
Atlanta
Arizona
Philadelphia
Carolina
Dallas

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch

Last edited by SuperSeahawks; 10-15-2013 at 09:49 AM.