View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 07:58 PM   #196
JA Money14
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPH
Just had a GREAT game as the Pistons vs. the Nuggets, I finally broke my losing streak lol

I have to APOLOGIZE to you JA Money14, the last few games that I had with those ridiculous stats were because I had some of the sliders incorrect. I'm not sure how I made that mistake, I think I got confused with some of the bolded updates somehow. So I'm happy to say that EVERYTHING'S BACK TO NORMAL!

Defensively I was all over them as I held one of the best offensive teams in the league to 16 points in the first quarter, it also took them over 5 minutes to even score a point in the second. (I knew I wasn't that bad at defense! lol)

As the game went on though they picked up momentum on offense, and even defensively as they made a huge comeback, they were forcing TO's and scored 30 points on my Defense in the fourth.

Only odd things I saw in this game were: I had 3 offensive fouls due to charges in the first half with Monroe and Drummond, all were due to simply backing down. This made me apprehensive to back down as much for the rest of the game, but it was fine as I became more versatile with moves in the post.

Note, it was great to see that low post scoring was more realistic and challenging this game. It's been getting better and better, it's no longer easy.

Oh yeah, another odd thing that happened was Andre Miller had 6 TO's in this game, it seemed like all of them were in 2nd quarter which was odd. Stealing almost seemed too easy for a moment, BUT I only forced 10 TO's in the game. It seemed like an Andre Miller problem alone lol, weird.

Thanks for the updates on the sliders man, and sorry again for posting those bad stats my last few games, I'm so glad I double checked the sliders to see if I copied them correctly. I know that the sliders are so sensitive that just a few minor adjustments can make a huge difference.

Other plusses were that turnovers were no longer an issue for me this game, I only had 13 which isn't bad. Handling the ball felt much better!

Also, this was the lowest FG% game that I've had offensively and defensively, it was nice to see that balance as I usually shoot around 48%.

Keep up the great work!
Hmmm that is weird! A huge relief though! I like the sense of unpredictability.. adds a level of realism and life to games.