Old 10-16-2013, 08:37 PM   #37
SuperSeahawks
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Super's Selections

Week 13:

Raiders vs Cowboys

The Raiders won last week and remain tied for the AFC West with the Chiefs. The Cowboys have the inside track to a playoff spot and a win here would help out that cause. It’s a battle of the Raiders running game vs the Cowboys defense. This may be the big matchup in this game, but I think the porous Raiders pass defense will be their downfall in this one.

Raiders 27
Cowboys 34

Broncos vs Chiefs

Broncos lost last week in a game that they could not afford to lose while the Chiefs played very well especially the defense and I think the defense will continue to play well. Peyton will also choke the game away.

Broncos 17
Chiefs 31

Jaguars vs Browns

The winner of this game is really the loser. Try and reason through that one.

Bears vs Vikings

This is an elimination game which will effectively knockout one of these teams from the playoff race. The Bears traded Jay Cutler to the Vikings (IMO it’s highly questionable to trade a franchise QB within the division). Cutler will throw 4 TD’s this week and the Vikings will win.

Bears 15
Vikings 34

Cardinals vs Eagles

This is the game of the week IMO (Marvin thinks the GOTW is the “toilet bowl”). The Eagles offense has been a juggernaut this season while the Cardinals defense has been top notch this year. I think that it will be a close battle, but you have to side with the defense on this one.

Cardinals 27
Eagles 24

Lions over Packers
Ravens over Steelers
Colts over Titans
Dolphins tie Jets (CPU vs CPU, not worth picking)
Bills over Falcons (Upset special, not what I think will happen, but what I hope happens)
Rams over 49ers
Texans over Patriots
Chargers over Bengals
Giants over Redskins
Seahawks over Saints

My Record: 104-59

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch

Last edited by SuperSeahawks; 10-17-2013 at 08:46 AM.