Old 11-13-2013, 01:44 PM   #7
wordtobigbird
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
If penalty sliders don't hinder other aspects of gameplay other than calls per game I'm willing to roll with those for sure. I also like your idea about special teams. Too often I'm taking punt returns 20-30 yards. Punt and kick coverage is big for me, if anything I'd like to return a punt and/or kick return for a touchdown ONCE during a season.

I'll plug these in soon and see how it goes
The penalties WILL mess up the other aspects of the gameplay. Unfortunately you cannot change offsides, false start and holding to what he has or else it will throw the sliders out of wack. sliders and penalties have to be tuned together. The only reason the CPU isn't able to hold blocks for a long time is because holding is at 1. same for the defensive line having such an impact. I'm willing to sacrifice those penalties for the defensive gameplay.

However!

I did put Kick Catch interference and Roughing the kicker at 99 and see improvements. Returns were more realistic even with Austin i could do my thing but I wouldnt get as much as easily. So I'd green light those off the bat.

Facemasking, Clipping, and DPI should be good with those little tweaks. I'd give those a shot to get more calls without effecting gameplay much.

Also I've seen Freeman hold the ball for 2 sacks but throw it away quickly, however inaccurately on many other occasions with IG at 50. I think IG and CPU QBA have to be in some kind of balance. So i'd watch out if you put it at 100 because CPU QBA is so high.