View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 09:16 AM   #44
VDusen04
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Create A Player Screens

Man, if the create-a-player thing is true, that's a tough pill to swallow. Customizing my own experience, particularly in regards to legends, might be the #1 thing I look for in NBA 2K. I play MyPlayer, Association, and NBA Today, but I'm not sure I've spent more time and had more fun than when I was using full classic rosters (particularly when entire years were made).

If true, it would seem the removal of create-a-player would be the complete opposite direction games should be going. Shouldn't we be getting more freedom and more ways to customize and create our own personal experiences? I was expecting maybe next generation would find ways to allow us to apply city or team names to create-a-team jerseys, and I figured there'd be create-a-court at some point, and I figured create-a-player would receive a long-overdue overhaul.

Instead, it's being rumored each of those aspects have been removed? Yeesh. It seems 2K is looking to dictate a narrow experience for users as opposed to allowing us to carve our own path. That is not neat.