Old 11-14-2013, 02:46 PM   #36
reverend_heat
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: another live stream on twitch right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
According to Rex Dickson presentation wasn't a focus this year, they did some work on the replays and that was about it. Look for better presentation in Madden 15, I'm expecting MUCH better commentary for one.
In a recent interview, the one with Rex and Clint, somebody asked them a question about presentation. Rex's comment was something along the lines of "I can't answer that because I'm a gameplay guy" indicating he has nothing to do with the presentation aspect. My question then is, wtf were the guys who DO have something to do with presentation doing? They obviously aren't gameplay guys. The whole thing is just extremely shady, I'm very curious as to whether we will ever know what really happened between E3 and the Madden next gen release, I bet it would be very interesting to know what really took place, because no matter what anybody says, the E3 AP running demo, and the "actual game footage" clip they showed are simply 100% completely different than the finished product. As far as the review embargo lasting until the system has already been made available, thats the kind of tactic that will make me laugh my *** off and say good riddance if this company ever folds. How come FIFA can be reviewed but not Madden or Live?

Last edited by reverend_heat; 11-14-2013 at 02:49 PM.