View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 11:40 AM   #313
Superman38134
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantheplague
i didn't get the option until the end of december. then they traded me to a team that i didn't pick - sacramento. the 76ers were just rough to play with. at least the kings have cousins.

'bout to make a 2nd trade request because, ffs.
I would advise that you're aware of the teams that are highly interested in you. There's a section on one of the MyCareer tabs that shows how your agent is always tracking others teams interest in acquiring you. And also right after u request a trade, the screen pops up. If u request to be traded to a team that really wants u, it's almost guaranteed that deal will happen. I was drafted by the Kings but really wanted to go to Brooklyn. When I first was given the chance to request a trade, I did. But it showed Brooklyn wasn't interested in me much at all. So when the GM came to me again and asked if I was sure I wanted to leave, I opted to stay. Later on I saw their interest in me suddenly shot up after a few more games with Sacremento and steady increase in my production. So I requested the trade again and confirmed it and made them an option along with 2 other teams that were highly interested according to the graph and a couple of games later my trade was granted to Brooklyn