View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 03:23 PM   #330
SPRINGS03
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman38134
Had to share this with u guys. So I play a game an apparently my guy hurts his ankle. Trainer comes to me after game and asks if I want him to take a look at it and I'm like Nah I'm good. So I decide to play through the injury. Next game I get a notice from coach saying since I decided to play hurt, show him I'm the leader and score 20 pts and lead the team to victory despite my injury. So I'm like no problem. I have 26 pts at the half and we're up by 15 pts. Now I just gotta maintain the lead right. So I get into the third quarter and guess what? They take me out the game. We were up by double digits at the time remember? They put me back in with 8 SECONDS LEFT IN THE GAME, DOWN BY 1 PT and say Now Go Win the Game lol. I got fouled on my drive for the last shot, split the free throws, and won it in overtime. I had to laugh at how hard they almost cheated me
Yeah, some of the events are really scripted. I always get good minutes and play a good amount in every quarter. We were playing the suns and blowing them out by 20 at halftime. They don't play me the whole 3rd quarter and then put me in the 4th with 8 minutes left and we're down by like 15 and the coach says something like "show me how good you are and bring us back". We won by 1, but damn man. They need to chill with some of the "events".