View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 10:56 AM   #951
wordtobigbird
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Was too tired to finish that game last night so I just started fresh after breakfast.

21-21 at the half.

I went for it on 4th down twice in the first QTR because settling for FGs is just not an option against the Saints with my defense. Thankfully Jackson came to play and even with his bruised knee he's been pounding the rock. I had a three and out where i passed 3 times. Bad decision. Stopping Brees 3 downs in a row is a struggle to say the least. I've forced one punt thanks to a deep ball I swatted away and my dlineman batting a ball into the air. Moore still came back and caught it but we tackled him. Other than that Brees has been buying extra time moving around in the pocket and letting the plays extend is killing me. The coverage may be good initially but once the WR makes that 2nd adjustment with Brees its a wrap. and I just don't have the speed at LB and safety to stay with them. I'm leading TOP by 7 and that's my only hope at this point. Give him as few opportunities as I can while getting a TD every drive. I need to let my D rest up most importantly while keeping Brees on the sideline.

Brees 16-19 242 84% 3TD.
Ryan 15-22 174 68% 1TD

Jackson 13-104. TD. Broke a 42 yarder. I'm having to really play off my blockers and its worked on a handful of runs. They are keeping both safeties deep thanks to my passing attack.
Snelling 3-9 TD
Thomas 2-6
Sproles 2- -3

I've kept Graham relatively in check but that just means Brees hits someone else. Moore had 6 catches for 110. Colston 4-80. Graham 3-30. A TD for each of them. I've been riding Julio's talent 5-88

2nd half.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove