Old 11-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #587
canucksss
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersMeeks
Hey guys just signed up to here to ask a question, cannot seem to find answers through googling

I started MyCareer, played okay in the Rookie Showcase (not the best at the game) 30 points, 2, rebs, 2 assists, then I got drafted to Minnesota Timberwolves, I hate the Timberwolves. I dont want to play for them. How do I request a trade? I'm purposely playing horrible in games and arguing with all my teammates and backchatting the GM in hope for a trade but no success so far. Date on my calendar is December 1st. Any help would be appreciated
Better be a good player coz no one will take a risk in getting you via trade....just my 0.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyjr33
When you request a trade does it show every team that is interested/not interested in you or do they just show you a handful of teams that area interested? Do you pick a few teams that you are interested in like in 2k13?
It will show you all the teams and their opinion about you based on colored bars - to see this, either while driving or on board, press O, then go to my Player tab, press L2/R2 (i think).