View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #4
Deuce2223
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: The Coaching Career of Rusty Reid

Good luck with the Vandals. They are by far the worst team to start with I think. At least if you go with Georgia State, South Alabama or a Texas school you have a leg up in recruiting.

I just started a teambuilder with Eastern Washington and it's hard to find solid 2* and 3* guys who want to come to a small school. Lucky for me I am finding success early on the field (Beat Idaho ) So I think I am up to 5 recruits in the first 12 weeks.

I grew up in Idaho, and have been to the Kibbie Dome several times in High School for State Football and Basketball. I then lived in Lewiston in my mid 20's for a couple of years and worked out a deal with both WSU and Idaho Athletic Departments to be season ticket holders for both Football and Basketball. (I sold paint coatings).

My only issue with Idaho, is I am from the Boise area, thus a Boise State fan, but it's hard to go to games at Idaho and not get your life threatened by drunk college students. After I got married my wife and I lived in Spokane for 7 years and I tried taking her to a BSU vs Idaho game and after being cussed at and treated like crap, she vowed to never go back.

I had a friend at the time attending USC, so went the Trojans came to Pullman he got me tickets in the USC section. Even though I wore WSU gear, I was treated with respect and had a good time talking with USC fans. Then again they weren't drunk college students.

Anyways. Will be following. Similar to you, I just love posting, but am not skilled in Photoshop. So I just throw in some real life pic's and have some guy's like Tazer19 make me a nice banner..

Again good luck with the Vandals. It will be tough.